Sexuality & Gender Counselling
As a Registered Counsellor, with a special interest in Sexuality, Sexual Well-being and Gender there is a diverse range of counselling services that I offer. These include:
- Overcoming a sexual trauma or a bad past experience
- Helping people discover the pleasure their bodies can offer them
- Concerns with sexual desire
- Pain during sexual activities
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- How to be sexual after disease or injury
- Low sexual-self-esteem as a result of body image difficulties, surgery or diagnosis, for example a mastectomy or an STI.
- Understanding your gender identity, and thinking through how to let your loved ones know where you’re at.
- Thinking about your identities in terms of sexuality and gender
- Working through experiences of homophobia/transphobia as they impact your daily interactions
- Sexual difficulties within a relationship
- Performance anxiety
If there is an issue or difficulty that you would like counselling for, which is not in the above list, please contact me. If I am unable to assist you, I will try to refer you to one of my colleagues.